To reinforce the resistance of aluminum containers against outer factors and corrosion, their surface are covered with anodized coating by electrochemical processes.
1. Replace the filter and labels with new ones before loading instruments into the container for sterilization.
2. Place the instruments in the wire basket by packing them with green swab.
3. Observe the color change of the indicator paint on the labels and filter after sterilization.
4. Use the plastic security seal to prevent unauthorized interferences to the container lid.
5. Use the safety lid for a safer function.
6. Use the labels regularly to recognize the box content and individual responsible.
7. Do not place material more than 15Kg. into each box.
8. Use silicon mat for storage security of micro instruments.
9. Check containers and instruments before use and be sure that the functions work properly.
1. Containers must not be used if they carry corrosion and other blood and infection matters.
2. Containers must not be used if lid and locks are not closed safely.
3. Containers must not be used if silicon gasket in filter holders is deformed or fallen.
4. Containers must not be used if silicon gasket in lid inner edge is deformed or fallen.
5. Containers must not be used again before changing filter and labels.
6. Containers must not be used if filter lids do not fit completely.
7. Do not use containers if there is any crush or deformation on lid and box.
8. Containers without holes on box and lid must not be subjected to pressure.
9. Instruments and containers must only be used by authorized personnel.
10. Instruments and containers must be used for the purpose they manufactured. They must not be used for other purposes.
11. Instruments and containers must not be used if they do not have suitable performance.
12. Instruments and containers must not be used if they were not cleaned, rinsed, disinfected properly after usage in acidic and suchlike environment.
13. Instruments and containers must not be cleaned with metal brush and cleaning materials containing metal.
14. Instruments and containers must not be washed and rinsed with salty water.
15. Instruments and containers must only be cleaned with neutral detergent.
16. Containers quality guarantee expires if they are constantly left on a pH6 and higher acidic or chloride solution.
17. The extermination method of the instruments out of usage is the same with the other surgical instruments.
Improper use will cause tissue damage and early wear. It may cause damage to instruments, operators, patients and other people.
1. Check whether the instrument is technically ready for use and sterilized before use. Never use malfunctioned instruments.
2. Be sure that cutting instruments are assembled to electrical systems correctly.
3. Doctors are responsible for choosing the proper instruments.
4. Avoid excessive contact pressure. Excessive contact pressure cause strong tissue of diamond instruments to breakdown.
5. Cooling system must be adequate during usage. Otherwise, cracks and roughness may occur, instrument slogs and overheats.
6. Check if there is blinding and damage on the cutting instruments with magnifying glass. Regardless of whatever conditions, use of blind and damaged instruments creates a risk.
7. Instruments must be disinfected, cleaned and sterilized before first and each use. It is advised to use disinfection and cleaning materials which does not make corrosion. If 180 °C is passed in cleaning and sterilization process, it may cause loss on working and solidity resistance. Clean blood, tissue, bone and other remains on the instruments immediately when surgical operation ends. If these remains stick and stay, they cause corrosion on instruments surface by the time. After use of disinfection and cleaning materials instruments must be rinsed in flowing clean water. Otherwise detergent remains on instruments may cause chemical reaction. Each disinfection and sterilization method must be chosen considering the specific position of instruments.
8. Customer is responsible for checking instruments before use. Thus, parts which are not suitable for use can be determined. Customers are responsible for implementation of instruments.
On condition that the use of the AYGÜN products in accordance with the objectives of the task, not repaired by persons other than authorized personnel or not interfered with any other reason (except single or a few use penetrating, cutting and stifling end pieces), Motor and Container products are guaranteed for 2 years against all parts, material, workmanship, production defects.
Any fee in the name of cost of workmanship, replaced parts or any other name will not be claimed for actions taken within the scope of the guarantee.
The time of the repairs during the guarantee period is added to the guarantee period. The repair period is maximum twenty days. Determination of technical methods about troubleshooting and determination of replacement parts are done completely by our company. Faults can only be resolved at the factory. Our customers must approve it.
On the condition that gaining continuity of not benefiting from product or exceeding the maximum time needed for repair and determining that it is not possible to repair the fault as a result of recurrence of the same fault more than twice or occurring of different faults more than four times only if to stay within the guarantee period starting from the date of delivery, products will be changed with newer ones free of charge.
Problems of usage arising from the contrary to the technical criteria like capacity and size which were stated on the product catalogue values are out of scope of guarantee.
This guarantee given by AYGÜN does not cover failures resulting from the use of products other than the purposes those specified in the catalogue such as the situations below.
1. Usage error, surgery method and damage and failures arising from contrary usage to the purposes of duty.
2. Damage and failures which occur during loading, unloading and transporting after delivery to the consumer.
3. Damage and failures arising from the outer factors (hitting, falling, breaking, crashing etc.) after delivery to the consumer.
4. Failures arising from sterilization and cleaning mistakes.
5. Problems arising from the intervention done by people except AYGÜN’s authorized personnel.